thanks STS

thumper

I just wanted to say thanks to South Texas Speedway for the beautiful throphies they give out to each class every night.As they are getting fewer and farther between I have come to cherish it when I am lucky enough to win one.I know as drivers we sometimes take things for granted and I am sorry for that but believe me,sometimes late at nite when everybodys asleep I just go and look at it and remember the fun associated with the race night and all the wonderful people I have come to know over the years through racing and its then that I give thanks to the Lord for having blessed me with such a wonderful and full life.My family,my racing,my throphies are more blessings than one man can expect to have and even though my racing days are soon to be over,I have no regrets.Thank you very much. G.B.Carter,Thunder Stock # 77 (getting old makes you think about this kind of krap)

congratdulations ..........i'm not that old (i don't think)........but i think about the same kind of crap.

hope you get many more.

well said gb i look at my old trophies and placks and remember those wins .or misteps .its nice to see a track give out trophies . they dont cost much .but they mean alot .and alot more when your older .money from wins is forgotten but trophies never forget.

G.B. you got me all bent out of shape on this post. I looked at all my trophys and they represent each time that I beat you and other good racers. You better not quit any time soon because you give us something to race for. When we beat you we beat one of the best racers around. Anyway, congratz on the win Neon Will

I look at the few I have and think the same (like Will)!! You can't quit anytime soon GB, have some more "secrets" up my sleeve to try!!! LOL

(damn, I didn't know coming out of retirement could be this much fun!!!)

Archived