THR

ups88john

Robert, I too want to comment on what a fine race both you & mark ran.

I also wanted to point out how hard you & your crew have worked to get your car handling that well.

Earlier this season you had a tough time getting a handle on the car , and had a run of bad luck. We know how frustrating that is.

I am sure that even with the weight problem you & your crew muct feel great about how well you did , and how well the car handled.

Good job & we will see you in Houston.

RACE ON!!!!!

Victory Lane #77

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Hey Robert, we were unable to go Saturday night, trying to spend extra time with Heath, since his back injury, but Heath said Jimmy M told him it was one of the best! Congratulations, even though a technical infraction got you, that is the part that the Officials never like either, but it is the attitude in which we take the rule enforcement and I understand yours was great! That is a true sportsman. You can never have the fun taken away or the memories! Mark, I heard you two put on an incredible show. Sorry we missed it! By the way, 10 cars, outstanding, now that is pulling together. Hope to see everyone on Thursday @ THR. :rolleyes:

Thanks Mary Ann, I did have a great time racing with Mark, he a great competitor. I think we put on hell of a show. At least I think so. As far as the infraction, it was no one else’s fault but my own. And I don't expect to get by with it, as you may know I didn't even argue with Jack. It is the rule. You know me, I don't care to cheat.

Archived