Is anyone hearing good?

spedfrk

So Whats the news? All I hear is no racing... and we don't care enough to be honest with our drivers... Where are you Yokums? What is your plan? Next Year? Does anyone but the drivers care? Is CCMS a memory? Lets get some answers or at least a "we are trying". We as drivers deserve better from a track owner and business owner!!!! :angry:

A little patience would be appropriate in light of the fact that the Yocums were not planning on having to run the track this year.

I imagine the Yocums are in the process of picking up the pieces and hustling to come up with a plan and staff to keep the CCMS track operating. It seem logical that when there are firm plans in place they will share them with the rest of us.

Nick Holt

SPEDFRK,

I understand your frustration, it is not an easy task to just "pick up a broken window and piece it back together" The track is going to reopen, the time frame has not been established because all the legal stuff hasn't been completed and there have been some complications arise that need to be worked out. As of right now, "Doc" is still in control of the track and untill it is all said and done that is where we stand. There will be a lot of work to be done once we retake control so please be patient and I WILL keep you posted as soon as I get the news. Thank you all for your understanding and we look forward to be racing soon. I hope this helps you out some.

God Bless you and all you drivers, crew and fans wherever you race.

you know i havent raced at cc since 2001 but the track has always been in my heart when donnie and carol turned it over to doc and owen i didnt get a chance to race there but when i did dan was in charge ,kevin was flag man and carol ran around in her golf cart i guess what im trying to say is i know donnie and carol love the track as much as i do and no matter when they decide to open it im going to try and give them as much support that i can and wish them the best of luck thank you

ralph postell

thanks shrimp . grooven the tires is that aloud. or do yah

just run street tires . not that we.are going to set the world on fire old riverside used to let us groove them ..cuz one thing about it you learn how to drive a car sideways good way to learn .that part of driving.

Archived