thr prctice

thrss1

to remind about safety?

???????????????? it's a dangerous sport. i'm pretty sure a reminder is not needed.

to remind about safety?

???????????????? it's a dangerous sport. i'm pretty sure a reminder is not needed.

I don't care if you hunt, race... whatever, a reminder is always helpful. Are you tellling me that you wouldn't look at your gear a little closer if someone was hurt at the track the weekend before?

Eh, what do I know, I'm just a fan.

to remind about safety?

I don't care if you hunt, race... whatever, a reminder is always helpful. Are you tellling me that you wouldn't look at your gear a little closer if someone was hurt at the track the weekend before?

Eh, what do I know, I'm just a fan.

race fans and wreck fans are different animals all together.........get it.

Edited by Crazyhorse

race fans and wreck fans are different animals all together.........get it.

I do get it (see my sig).

I honestly was thinking of making sure everyone checked their equipment. Didn't realize it would be a bad thing. I'll sit quietly back down in the stands now :unsure:

When I first came to THR, I'll admit, I came for the action (wrecks). Now, wrecks are annoying as they take up time I could be seeing real action (racing). However, the one thing no one ever wants to see is someone getting hurt... which was my original intent. :blink:

Fast18, don't forget about the sun burn I could get on that hill as well :D

im sorry my last post was meant to be alittle humorous. not meant to be as assholish as it sounds.

Eric has the right thing in mind.. practice last year caught us all off guard when H.E. has his misfortune.

Thankfully he came out of it for the better on the worse side...

I still have the shirt i was wearing that day... The rip and all on the back of it...

(Debris peppered me thru the fence)

Lets all just double check our stuff... and not crusify someone for caring about our saftey!

:D

Back in the day of the super-modifieds with their multiple carburetors, stuck throttles seemed to be a chronic problem. So much so, eventually they all equipped themselves with pedal loops and kill switches.

Hope I never see another one.

C-horse,

I think you just invented a new word! :D

we tested the pro4 there this weekend. there weren't many cars but we got a late start and didn't get there until 4:00.

Wish we could have hung around for that.

You're right, it was not very well attended. I think there were 4 street stocks (99, 2, 1, and 7), a couple of pro sedans, one hobby stock (8), and a couple of late models (28 and 38.) More may have come and gone after we left. We broke the rear end gears, so we left earlier than what we had expected. Maybe this weekend will be better.

Pro Sedans there for practice early were the vw of John Leonard & Rick Dawdy. I brought the 78 bug with a new driver to see if he could drive. The track was pretty dusty from the BMX track construction in the infield. We were done by 2:30. Plenty of track time for everyone on a beautiful day. Also thanks ss99 for loaning us his ramps.

..i learned that bad a$$ cali pro 4 that was of sooo much discussion last year with some corpus guys- runs mid 15.'s on a track he's not use to. as fast if not faster than a limited LM.........it's a very good thing for those that offered a$$ whooppins' to him that he laughed you off.