winners

ford12

Will put a small, remote controlled explosive device in between #3 & #4 cylinder on the head gasket and just as he pulled beside me and we started to drag race, he detonated the device blowing my head gasket!!!!LOL

Will, Todd, GB, Pete was the order I believe.

Todd toasted his car, mine is a head gasket (I hope)

Bill Stephens kicked some tail last night also.

Rick, I see you found out! I also put a few other devices in that car in a few strategic locations LOL! That motor has a hundred and forty thousand miles on it, you put a new head gasket on it and it might even run better! And that might be bad for the rest of us. Was that Bill Stephens first dirt race? He was super fast. Neon Will

i was then the machine shop called and said i a few more bent valves that i dint know about. so im not sure now when ill be out ther. i got ejs motor together today and got frankies head on. So there a small chance they will be there this weekend.

Well i just back from meeting Bobby in Serita to drop some valves off. I hope there the right ones if not im gonna ask my uncle if he can get Esslinger to over night me some straight to the machine shop down there.

Well, you just got back from Serita? What the crap are you doing? Valves my butt! You guys are doing something you shouldnt be doing. Is this how you all get your money LOL! Just kidding. Get it done lets go, if I need to I will even help you put the stupid motor in. Anyway, Neon Will

Well i just back from meeting Bobby in Serita to drop some valves off. I hope there the right ones if not im gonna ask my uncle if he can get Esslinger to over night me some straight to the machine shop down there.

esslinger wouldnt over night parts .they get your money first then they ship .if those valves are 202 valves most .

shops .or coastal parts store has them

if not you can get em out of sa overnight .wee had to replace some on jessie .s.check it out tim.

Oldtimer they just overnighted my valves they will be there tommarow. So they told me i can pick my head up wensday. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Now just gotta hope get it together by saterday. Gonna be busted butt for it to happen.

hello out there.  i am offering a reward for information leading to the culprit that put that banana in my tailpipe. lol. great job will. your 2 up bro. i hate being behind the eight ball.  :P

It was yellow but it wasn't a banana in your tail...pipe! LMAO!! :o

Archived