USRA Modified and Truck Pre Entries

To all USRA Truck and Modified Teams

Everyone that pre enters for the March 31st, April 1st event at San Antonio Speedway will receive 5 bonus points toward the year end championship.

Send all entries to

USRA

P.O. Box 618

Castroville, Tx 78009

Thanks

Rick Day

(self edited-once again)............ i give thanks once a year, and it isn't the 4th thursday of november yet.

Let me try and explain why I did this. As you all know the next event is a big weekend, we are expecting alot of cars from ASA, our USRA Trucks, Modifieds, NASCAR Late Models and NASCAR Sportsman. With everyone being in the pits on friday night and the local cars running a complete show and the trucks and modifieds qualifying, we need to know how many would be here to properly prepare and have enough parking places for everyone. Also with the amount of cars it will help speed up the registration process that weekend. We did not want the competitors standing in another long registration line and miss valuable practice time. The 5 bonus points are for the ASA show only. It is not intended to force anyone in coming just to make things alot easier and smoother for this weekend.

Rick Day

Rick Day usually tries to read TXSZ as much as he can, but, naturally enough, he's pretty much up to his elbows in alligators these days. He has assured me that he will try to answer questions posted here, but there might be some delay before he has a chance to do so.

If you need an immediate answer, call Rick at 210-827-4524.

Nick Holt

Hi Guys,

I am working on updating the mailing list and i will mail an entry form to everone i have an address for. If for some reason you think your not on the list please call me and i will fax or mail you one. If you can not make it on friday night we will add cars and trucks to the rear of the line-up to make a full field.

WE understand fridays are tuff to make and we really want to thank everyone for supporting us this year. And if you do pre enter and something comes up that you cant make the event i will credit the entry fee to the next event you make.

Thanks again guys and gals and we'll see everyone at the BIGGEST event in a long time for San Antonio Speedway.

Rick Day

210-827-4524 cell

Archived