Congrats Rick

thumper

Just wanted to say congratulations to Rick,the farm truck driver on a fantistic win last nite.I once said you were better than the equipment you had but with the new car,thats not true anymore.I thought I had the race when Todd had some kind of problem but you found my weak point and capatolized.Very smart,I know I was holding you up but you waited for your chance rather than thumping me out of the way.Nobody knows dirt better than a farmer :D Theres something I havent figgured out about that track yet,it looks like Rio Grande Speedway but doesnt race like it.Great track,good racing,but back to the books for me. :( By the way,did I tell you how much I hate Neons?

that retirement thing.........................is kinda funny. different definitions for different folks.(ha).

way to go buddy. hope to come see ya run some week.

Just wanted to say congratulations to Rick,the farm truck driver on a fantistic win last nite.I once said you were better than the equipment you had but with the new car,thats not true anymore.I thought I had the race when Todd had some kind of problem but you found my weak point and capatolized.Very smart,I know I was holding you up but you waited for your chance rather than thumping me out of the way.Nobody knows dirt better than a farmer :D Theres something I havent figgured out about that track yet,it looks like Rio Grande Speedway but doesnt race like it.Great track,good racing,but back to the books for me. :( By the way,did I tell you how much I hate Neons?

Thanks GB,

I absolutely had a blast...also sorry about "thumping" you that one time! The car was hooked up...hats off to my car builder...Neon Will...lol But like I told you GB, you warned me of the water in turn 4 and then you decided to play in it! I'm glad I didn't know you were behind me...I think that would have jacked with my head! Three lead changes in a 20 lap race...if the fans didn't like that or the whole night of racing, then they need to take up crochet!! And about the Neon thing...yes you did tell me...just before we got on the track in line up!!! LOL Great race GB...want to have more just like that. Will, hurry and get the gear ratio right and let's all drive in formation!

Farmer Rick

that retirement thing.........................is kinda funny. different definitions for different folks.(ha).

way to go buddy. hope to come see ya run some week.

Hey Crazy,

People come out of retirement all the time!!! Plus, it was a "retirement" from asphalt!!! LOL

Neon Rick, great race! Glad to see you win it has been a couple of years since your last feature win. And you did it in a car that you have never drove before, and at a track that you have only ran not even a handfull of times, that is awesome! Congratz, Neon Will

Willis how bad is your car. And i think you need trade Rick trannys. lol.

LOL...he's gotta find it first....taking it to the "bat cave" this morning early...before Will gets up!!!

the bat cave huh. thats a relief, i woke up this morning and went out to the barn and found your car, trailer missing. thought maybe one of your farmer fans came and stole the whole thing. lol. great job sat. nite rick, you drove like you stole it. it was a blast.

Archived