Run what you brung

ford12

jessie said he herd the same thing .that something like don and doc had it out . and they were pulling the plug .

but im sure we.ll know soon .hell sad deal if true just spent 400 dollars on tires in sas last night .for the run .

guess we.ll save them for pro sedans .

i talked

to big don last night .had along talk .nothing .settled.

. didnt find anything out about the race .he didnt know.

what was going to happen at that time we talked

.was a plessure to talk to him thow yah need to visit him

he misses all of it .

just one word neal tps could not believe how fast don was in sa that to me was just somthing i have never seen like that in sa what does that car have that no one else can have way to fast. you dont come back from straitaway down. power by 27 and 2 like that .i dont think we have anything over him .not mad . just dont want to hear about doing your homework .cuz homework

does not make that car that fast .

Well,boys,nothing left to do now but soften up your springs,remove the windshields,and lets race dirt.Keep your asphalt setups for when CC does open.In the meantime lets all go learn dirt,none of us are that good out there yet.Plenty of working room to make mistakes.Same gear and tires,same competetors.More cars means more money.I know many people would rather race asphalt but the dirt is running now.LETS GO RACING BOYS AND GIRLS !!!For those who dont know how to race dirt,its GO FAST and TURN LEFT.And any Thunder driver will be happy to help anyone out. Thumper. B)

well people the yocums know what they are doing they have run the track for years sure i dont agree with everything but who does cc will be back and stronger so dont get rid of your asphalt stuff yet. but what is going on with dan is he still the manager or is don jr going to run it .

I agree with ratdaddy.Now for sure the only way CC Speedway can go from here is up--back up to were it was 3 years ago. So lets go CC speedway show them what can be done now.. Cant wait to get back out there and see the racing the way it should be...

Archived