Elmer Jean gettin' old

NickHolt

Contents of an email from Mary Ann Naumann.

You gettin old, Wynn!

Nick Holt

+++++++++++++++++++++

Hey everyone the former "Elmer Gene" 1st ever-track clown, AKA Wynn Wilkerson (TSRS Asst. Race Director) (Wynn@longhornbeagles.com) his birthday is tomorrow, Friday 11th of July. Wynn will be 54 years old.

Mary Ann

Was anybody else at SAS the night Elmer Jean took a running, face-first leap into the mud along the front straight at SAS? Right then and there I knew that dude was nuts.. LOL

He was just plain lucky there wasn't a pipe or something sticking up under that mud...

Nick Holt

Unfortunately, I didn't have the privilege of seeing Elmer Gene perform his routine...I got to Austin in '99, so I never had the chance to see Elmer Gene make the crowd laugh, cry in laughter, and watch him perform all the other wonderful things he did...

However, I can tell you that I appreciate Mr. Wynn for allhe's done for local racing, both in TSRS and in local racing in general..

Happy Birthday, Wynn...We luv ya, man! ;)B)

((can you feel the love? :D ))

I remember Elmer Gene at sas, when they drug him behind the wrecker on a tire. He had a flap in the back of his pants and when he would get off the tire, it looked like he rubbed a hole in his backside. funny stuff. Happy b day wynn, see ya at the races.

big john

Archived