congrats will

thumper

Just want to congratulate Will 14 on a great wil Sat in Thunder Stocks.Close race with 47 Todd,I was hoping they would get so serious with each other that I could sneak past but I was too slow to take advantage.I am now seeing those Neons in my sleep again.Sure seems like the best car for an inexpensive race car.That Integra was moving also.Got to figgure something out for Sat.Track kept its integrety and was fast,a little slick on the surface for my feature but what a modified race.It dont get no better. :angry: Looser Thumper :angry:

"looser" Thumper???

GB,

The only reason you was "looser" was after the races with the blackberry wine!!!! ;)

BTW, what brand is that wine? Im going to buy some stock in it!!! :lol::lol:

Thanks G.B. that was my first dirt win. I got lucky would not have won without that caution flag. Only led one lap in a dirt car ever I guess it was the right one. Next weekend it will proly be a whole different track. And yes someone tried to buy the dirt neon and I told him that the only way that I would sell him that car is if he named it the Farm Neon. LOL!

big congrats to will 14, you had em standing up in the stands when you when you got me on the last lap. that was great race bro. i am still not sure if we should be allowed to have this much fun. it is going to be a very fun year. those of you with thunder cars in the garage are missing out big time. the dirt with dot tires is a major equalizer, i have 75 more hp than will has on his $ 1000 stocker and i had him covered early for a easy win then the track started changing and the last half he catches and passes for the win. so bring those cars out and lets have some thunder fun. will,,,,,,,, you the man!

Archived