Scott Mansell INDY CAR driver

ProTree

just sitting here watching espn and they had INDY car Driver Scott Mansell on.I've seen alot, but this is the first time I've seen a driver wearing a driving suit with ZIG-ZAG rolling papers across the chest and a pic of the slow burn man himself above the right chest.I guess EZ-Wider is still looking for a driver.

lets just say i didnt fall of the truck this morning and i have a real good friend of the family who was the 1st in the nation to get a death sentence under "the king pin law" for the wacky tobacky business,but our brother bill clinton reduced it to life about 30 minutes before he left office-just google "david ronald chandler" from my little town.A & E even did a nice story on the TV show American Justice about him and my little hometown in N.E.Alabama.They show reruns of it from time to time.His little ring just ran from houston,tx to new york,nothing big.The hillbillies went from moonshine to maryjane.

Rosie,

You beat me to it...

Tommy,

Rumor has it that E-Z Wider has some left over money. They are going to sponsor Shane Hmeil, but no one wants to let him run. In all seriousness, wouldn't it be kind of funny if they(E-Z) did do something along those lines...

Oh Tommy, on another note... Look for a Black '88 Mustang LX to make a few passes in about 4 weeks... Hee Hee Hee!!!!! Oh and it's just Motor ( No adders )

if you have zig-zag and ez wider and then get a trojan and prime car,announcers would be something to hear,"Well, the race sure started fast for all four cars, but they sure slowed down by the end of that race.

Kiss,I'll be looking for the Stang.I love to see "All motor" cars.At the big import race this past Sunday,i had a young kid pull up and prime the NOZ on a bone stock neon that couldnt even spin a tire,and then run a 18 second 1/4 mile at about 70 mph,I had to look to the sky and say,"Lord Help Me,Please"-

this neon was a solid white,base model.I've seen one similar to what you are describing at the track.There's a group of them that come together and square off.Some have been projects for quite awhile,some have new decals and wings and a couple had their new flashing lite valve stem caps on this weekend,and some made passes with the lites on underneath the car.I like that,when they go down the track,I can look to see if anythings on the track all the way down to the finish line,they lite it up so good.Not sure if they all have n2o or they just share the same bottle,because they never purge together on the line.

Tommy,

I have a friend who back in the 90's rented a Neon. They put the juice on it and took it out to Alamo, they started with a 50 shot and slowly worked their way up. They decided to stop at 150 shot, figuring that their luck might run out... :D

I'm sure there are many other stories out there like this one...