Rain rain go away

ProTree

the rain stayed away, and i have to say we had the pits full of cars all weekend and people bumping into each other walking around and the grandstands were a site to see this early in the year-the TX Pro Stocks on sat nite HAUL'D MAJOR A$$ and I felt good when the winner said his car ran the best 60ft time it every had.Erica Enders Ex Pro Stocker from last year finished runner up sat nite.

That was an awsome show this weekend Tommy, spent sometime out there saturday night. The track was awsome, my buddy Ralph in the Pewter "All Motor 5.0 +100" layed it on the bumper on one run. I've got a quick question, at one point a larger guy game into the starting area while the Pro-Stocks where running, tried to flag off the start, and chased a few people out of the area real abruptly, what was up with that?

The one chasing out the people-The Owner,taking care of business.Yes,Ralph had to get off the bumper to see where he was going.Track was biting last nite,even had one crew guy stage a car and the line took his shoe off his foot.Team Castrol rode the bumper twice on his run,for a wild ride.Did feel good when the pro stock winner said his car ran the best 60 ft ever.I know to me,it look like he was shot out of a cannon.

Archived