FOR THOSE WHO CARE

Guest Mary Ann Naumann
Will anyone from TSRS be at the meeting?

I want to also thank Brian for stepping up to the plate with this forum.

H & I plan to come and show our support and we are encouraging all TSRS drivers and TSRS officials. We too thank Brian for his willingness to listen to those that love racing, like himself and for TSZ for opening a lot of eyes. I worked with Brian for over two years, I know he put everything he has ever had into this track and continues to give it his best shot, it is a thankless job and those that think they know what can fix it, have no idea what it cost just to keep it just like it is! He has invested too much to turn back and so have many others. Let's show our support for THR, SAS & HMS & lets all work together to help bring racing back to that wonderful "family" sport. I suggest, if we don't have something good to say about someone or something, keep it to ourself or help fix it.

I have one other thing to add, please keep Vicky Askew in your prayers, she is dealing with the possibility of cancer, again. Everybody knows and loves Vicky (Heart Beat Ambulance) she needs our prayers!

Thanks!

Hey folks,

Brian is looking for a friendly productive brainstorming meeting. Lets keep the brew iced down till after the meeting. Too much Cerveza will negatively impact the productivity of the meeting. He is seriously asking for our help, Lets give it to him!

Mel

Jason,

I believe that SAS rules are very close to those at CC Speedway. Mike knows very well about the success stories in CC and that was a major influence in the rules that were printed for the 2003 season.

Mel

Jamie 37

We are just kidding around about the free beer.

We will bring our own , and not drink it untill after the meeting....

I hope everone comes to this meeting with the right attitude , and makes it a constructive meeting , and not a Gripe session.

This is the first Forum that a track owner has opened up the everyone that I can remember.

I have a lot of respect for Brian C. for making this happen.

I will see ya there ..

Even if there is not any FREE Beer. LOL

RACE ON!!!!!!!

VICTROY LANE

I think it would be in "our" better interest to help Brian with this little get together. He's

going to need chairs, tables, plates, maybe a small PA, ect. and some help. Why not e-mail

Tracie and offer to help with what-ever? Show all the tracks that, yes the racers do care,

and we are willing to help. Don't forget, it's his "party", he calls the shots, but I think THR

will accept any and all donated help with this worth while discussion. Yes, the beer has

already been donated. It would be nice to have a bag of potato chips, maybe some salsa?

Bob

Archived