John Casi Update

Hey gang..

It is now 9:20 p.m. on Monday night. I have been calling the cellphone numbers that John Casi gave me for his trip.

I have not heard from JC or anyone from his crew since Saturday morning. I have left several messages the last two days on his cellphones.

Hopefully, all is well with their trip, and they have just forgotten to turn on their cell phones.

So, in reference to tomorrow's planned JC Reception at Chisholm Trail Icehouse and BarBQ...I'm still going on as planned. JC told us he planned to be in Austin sometime between 10 a.m. and noon on Tuesday. Thus, I'll be at Chisholm Trail Icehouse and BBQ at 10 a.m. and will stay as long as I can. You're welcome to come out, but realize that I can't guarantee JC and his crew will show up (unless, of course, we hear from him).

Ric Clark and I will contact all of you, via email, AS SOON as we hear something--anything--from JC or his crew. Otherwise, if you can spare the time, we'd love to see you out at Chisholm Trail Icehouse and BBQ, located at Hwy. 183, at the Spicewood Springs/McNeil Road exit (look for the plaza that has the Guaranty Bank and Rooster Andrews).

If you would like, you're welcome to call me on my cell phone at 736-8230, anytime, to see if we have an update on JC's arrival.

Let's goooooooooooooooooooo racing!!!

Sincerely,

Chuck Licata

Maybe the guy pulled a Bobby Labonte and ran out of gas! :o:o:o:P

call me on my cell phone, anytime

Chuck likes those annoying wrong number calls at 12:30AM too. Again, Sorry 'bout that! One of these days I'll learn how to read/work my cell phone. LOL Until then you might want to change the last numbers so they don't confuse me, again.

Maybe the guy pulled a Bobby Labonte and ran out of gas! :o:o:o:P

Reb,

I've got to admit, this was A GOOD ONE!!!

Archived