Finished my car. Video/Pics inside

DVeit

We fired it up last night and today we did some tuning on it. This is just straight out the Headers, no exhaust system on. 510/520 lift, 281/287 Dur. Comp Cam, Hooker Super Comp Long Tube headers. List of mods at end of video. Comments welcome!

B)

Here is a video with pictures and video/sound clips in it...

http://videos.camaroz28.com/video/390803ED...F8BBE8629EE.htm

Here's a pic...

newmotorburnout8x6.jpg

In Corpus Christi Way out Weber on Bratton street I think. I know its the last street on the right and all the way at the end of the street.

Yep, just go Way out weber, on Bratton street. It's the last street on the right. Go all the way down to the end of Bratton and it's the second to last building, you will see the sign. 361-852-5485, Best time to call would be during the week from 12pm to 10pm, ask for Tim.

who did the machine work?

There was no machine work done.

On the outside, it looks deceptively "stock." Did you keep it that way on purpose? Very sneeky.

Sweet car.

Thanks and yes pretty much. I do want to get it painted and may get some nicer wheels for it though.

Them Veit motor are bad a**!!! Tim can build a motor. I ran lots of Tim motor in the 90's.

lol, you know it jj. ;)