Opening Night

HoosierDaddy

With opening night scheduled for March 4th at SAS, was wanting to see who all will be ready by then. I know that we probably will not be ready by then. Both time and money constraints will not allow us being ready by the 4th. It would really be nice if opening night could be pushed back to either March 18th or the 25th, which is the usual start of racing season around here. Not knocking the track or anybody else, but with the final rules for this season not coming out til kinda late this year, I'm sure we're not the only ones who are either building a brand new car, or changing things to the new rules for this year. Who else will or wont be ready?

We're building a sportsman car I'll be runnin at SAS.

If your interested, I know where a sportsman is sitting race ready for sale.

PM me if interested.

Mel

Mel, I think ss10 is still looking for one. You might PM him if you haven't already.

cs

Now one thread in the Press Releases and announcements sections says opening night is gonna be March 18th. Whens it for sure gonna be?

There is a SAS/USRA press release coming out sometime today that should clear up any confusion that the FASCAR release may have generated.

Nick Holt

Archived