outlaw mini class

cRt racing

thats just fine if you can produce the cars, this rule stuff is already running people off wheather they change rules or not. just because a guy with lots of experience and works real hard on the perfect combo means he should be penalized. if there is no one left to chase out there why go chase. you have to have an apple like gb and will or your class will never progress and grow. hell the fastest cars out there,fords and fwd's is 2 tenths a second, and we need changes, come on lets just go racing. there is no better feeling than chasing a fast race car.

The perfect place to demonstrate what an outlaw mini can do is the run what you brung race.BTW,Doc is having this race to thank the Thunders for good attendance in past years.Seems we finally get what we all wanted and we screw it up like minis have always done with all the BS.Whats more fair than anything goes?With the Pro Sedan race the week before,theres no reason why they cant come back the next week as they are to give CC a hand when CC and we need it most. What about those Pro 4s?And the Legacys are close enough to size to enter the race too.With a poor turnout,there will never be another.I would love to see those wanting more to bring it on and show the rest of us what can be done.Its not about whos better or whos right or wrong.Its about all ministock racers stepping up to be counted and say,WE CAN BE A REAL RACING CLASS WHEN GIVEN THE CHANCE.No politics,just support for 4 cyl racing in general.I guarntee the dirt track is going to look at this to see if theres something sellable so all our reputations are at stake.If we blow this with a poor car count,we derserve to be treated like we are not a real racing class.With a good showing,we have the chance to have more at possibly both tracks.Otherwise we are just halftime entertainment for the consession stands.Doc can afford a bad show by us but can we afford to have a legacy of failure? If this fails,I will be ashamed to be a mini racer.JMO.G.B.

Archived