Kahonies Race

thumper

The open competetion race is on for March 18 at CC Motor Speedway.Its called a run what you brung but its only for bodied cars.That means no Dwarfs or midgets,because of safty issues,but any 4 cly mini from any track is allowed without any changes.Houston,Grand Paraie,Dallas,Killeen,Pro Sedans,Dallas are invited as well as any other 4 cly car from anywhere.Including RGS.and STS.Get your baddest arrangement and best tires and go for it.I dont know whats more fair than anything goes.Dont know how many laps yet but it pays 800 to win.Info will be posted on CCs website soon.A good turnout will help to have more of these kinds of races.

After two years of following him around in the pits and on the track, let me make sure all of you understand the respect I have for GB. The thing I dont get is on one hand we want to limit the cars and on the other we state that nothing cold be fairer than the run what you brung race. That is contradictory. Let me say publicly that I believe that GB can beat me on any given night no matter what car I have. This is not about that. Its about everybody building better, faster, safer cars to get the respect we all deserve. This shouldn't be a "beginners" class, but rather a class where a lot of beginners get their start, and the old-timers can have fun.

The Legacy cars will be having a Legacy race on the same card.Nothing said you cant run both except you probably want to race your feature first,then add slicks and go for it.I always wanted to race against a Legacy car. :) Will the real racers please stand up!!Anything goes,if your car aint no good,why do you have it????? Determanation closes lots of gaps.Slap a 4 bbl on those Fords with 10" slicks and give it a shot of nox.This is a one shot deal for everyone to show their stuff.I am putting everything I have on my car.Oops.its already there.OK I might buy something if its cheap.How much is NO/x ?What do I know,im still trying to figgure out what rules were changed last nite.At least I have won the championship for 06,its been 11 years since the last one. :P:D:P:D:lol::lol: Getto dwellers,you left me in the ocean without a liferaft. :angry::angry:

No offense to anyone or Gb, but Gb i know you have some side drafts and [edited out by Nick Holt, 2/3/06] like that. Your car is gonn abe gone no one will touch that damn thing. If todd wanna to see a 15 well here it goes. GB gotta a 800 doller check comin lol for this run what u brung.

*KAHOONIES* sounds like a go!

Does anyone know how many laps the race is planned for?

Looking forward to seeing the large car count at CC Speedway!

Loads of Fun for everyone!

Thank you to the CC Thunder racers for promoting this race and making it happen!

Mel

Unless you got one bad car noone will beat GB if he has all the sidedrats and stuff for his car. I wont be in the race casue car wont be ready but ill be there to watch and see what kinda times are put up. Anyone who has a ford and wants help with setting motor up and car let me know ill help.

steven randys car got to the 14s and i think the motor is blown also i have two side drafts with a intake that needs to be made to fit 2.3

Randy was turning low 14's on a car that was over geared and over sprung. Eslingeer is just about done with the head and they should have the car back together. 13's is a given...

Tim

I hear everyone is looking for 13" tires. LOL

Archived