RULES MEETING

Flyin34

Last Night was more for drivers registration. Dan said no rule changes for now, But he wants to read up on the rules then have a meeting with each class to discuss them.

He also said there would be a day of clean up for the infield and any driver that helps would get a day of practice free. Doc said to keep checking the new web site

www.ccspeedway.net for updates and changes.

Well Todd the 12 car is gonna be what was the 21 car 12 is my new number Ej took number 21 back> SO its how the 21 car coming well as of tonight there painting the cage getting ready to put it in the new car. And no you cant lock your front ends that cheating.

the honda will be there for sure, nothing like taking a good ass whoop'n on the first night of the year. hell i might even wear clean underwear for this one. lol. i look forward to meeting all you guys and hope to learn a few things.................................................. no will, i am not going to wear a g-string. what happens in the ghetto, stays in the ghetto! :unsure::P

come on bj, thats a little personal. besides those are fwd secrets, gb runs awd anyway so it probably don't matter. lol.............................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

....................................what happens in the ghetto, stays in the ghetto

Archived