Tires

Lonesome Ford

the tire deal is to be signed on Tuesday.

Nick Holt

then he already knows with who..........so, with who?

Shawn Paul,

Until Terry actually signs the contract nothing is set in concrete. What if he announced the tire deal and then it fell through? And what if some had already gone and bought tires based on the mis-information?

I'm sure Terry understands that folks are eagerly awaiting this important information.

Nick Holt

no....no, no wait. I've got it! :D The mods & trucks should run the American Racer G60 treaded tire. That would be perfect & they're great at San Antonio. AND then, I can use my take-offs (whats left of 'em) on my purestock for South Texas Speedway. Yep, that's what should happen. :lol: Heck, even the roadrunner class at SAS should run the G60, but make it where they have to buy take-offs from the trucks & mods. USRA could give the truck & mod guys a discount towards a new tire when they turn their old tires in. Roadrunner guys buy those tires & that money gets split between the point funds! And really, who wants to run on 7" wheels & tires? PLUS .... it would be cheaper too, it would save the "little guy" some bucks. hehe sorry it's getting late....I'm rambling again

who wants to buy 4 to 8 wheels just because u think its a good idea?

big john

p.s. dont take it the wrong way, not a bash. here is an idea. all the guys that get takeoffs you buy their wheels.

You wouldn't have to buy wheels, you could run the 8" tire on the 7"wheels if you wanted to. The above post was meant to be 1/2 idea & 1/2 humor. It's almost too logical to work anyhow :lol: Besides, I was mearly rambling on, it was late ya know heheheh. No bash taken, but honestly do you think the managers / officials are going to run right out and change the tire rule just because I said so? LOL

Jr

I want to know about the tires just as much as everyone else, but I can't seem to be able to find the '06 rules. I have put off working on my engine about as long as I can but I don't want to spend any money until I see the black and white. I'm not complaining because I'm probably just lost on the all the different sites but if the rules aren't out yet then I'm officially complaining. I'm trying to be patient I'm just running out of time, plus Hay County prop taxes are due and I'm trying to decide between the house and the engine.

House or engine house or engine, help me USRA!!! :blink:

Decisions, decisions Truck38. I went with safety & suspension and paid off a credit card. No, the rules have not been released as of yet. I'm sure USRA understands our concerns with the delay in the rulebook being released & hopefully they'll have 'em out soon. <begging> please have them out soon! :lol:

so long ARTS ,

thanx hoosier................... THR hobbies and streets , i've got alot a surplus of take off's. if anybody is interested 'PRIVATE' message me.

you gotta do what you gotta do i guess...........thanx again hoosier and ARTS.

Archived