Herbert Stelzig - Funeral

Herbert Stelzig - who was "Beaver" Stelzig's dad died Friday, January 6, 2006.

This information was called in to Richard Villanueva by "Beaver" Stelzig shortly after his dad passed away today.

Detailed information is available at the end of this thread.

Posted by - Neil Upchurch

Beaver,

Your dad was a great guy. A great big Teddy Bear of a man with a huge heart. He will be missed.

Please know that we will be praying for your family at this time of sorrow.

Nick Holt

Herbert always had a smile and a hand shake for you, he and beaver helped me when I first started racing they always made you feel like you fit in.It is sad that he is gone my prayers with are with the family in your time of need.

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

One more of those times when you know you should have dropped by to say hello, now it is too late. I love this family and I am so sad to hear of their loss. He was so kind, he opened his shop after a Friday night mishap my son Heath had during an Oktoberfast weekend, without his help, he could not have raced the next day. He was just that way, everyone in his family is that way. He loved racing and will be so missed! Kind, kind people. Our love and prayers to each of you.

H.E. & Mary Ann

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Herbert Stelzig - father of "Beaver" & Bubbie Stelzig, passed away Friday, January 6, 2006.

Family visitation and viewing is Monday, January 9, 2006 from 4:00 to 9:00 PM at: Delgado Funeral Home

319 West Mitchell

San Antonio, Texas 78204

210-533-0003.

Services, Tuesday, January 10, 2006, at 9:00 AM at Delgado Funeral Home.

In-lieu of flowers, donations will be excepted and very much appreciated at the viewing or funeral, there will be a box located near the sign in book. Lets all show our "Racers Helping Racers" kindness.

Herbert Stelzig:

A prayer service will be held at the Delgado Funeral Home in San Antonio, Texas for the late Herbert Stelzig on Monday, January 9, 2006 at 7:00pm.

The graveside service will be conducted on Tuesday, January 10, 2006 at 10:30am at San Jose Burial Park, located on Mission Road, 1/2 mile south of Southeast Military Drive in San Antonio.

For further information call Delgado Funeral Home - 210/533-0003

posted by Neil Upchurch

Archived