2006 THR rules

Truck99

The LM rules arent posted on the site. Are they the same as tsrs?

Not 100% sure, but I don't think the late models will be on the schedule as a local class in 06. Just speculation on my part, but they removed them from the list of classes for some reason....

SS have " Adjustable spring spaces are allowed. lowering blocks are allowed, but may not be adjustable."

The adjustable spacers is new i believe..

6) Option 1 - If camshaft lobe lift exceeds 0.333 inches, the valve springs may not exceed 110 lbs. seat pressure. Option 2 -If camshaft lobe lift does not exceed 0.333 inches, the valve springs may exceed 110 lbs. seat pressure.

That is completely new!!

Here is another new one...

a) A steel 360 degree scatter shield is required.

Coil cars get a break...

B) The rear ends may be exchanged from one manufacturer to another BUT they must retain the stock OEM mounts for the body being used. Lower rear trailing arms must be OEM (stock) lengths, and in OEM (stock) locations. They must be OEM (stock) type with no alterations on coil spring cars. Upper trailing arms may be modified to a three-point hook up and may be adjustable on coil spring cars only, with no other modifications. Pan hard bars will be allowed on coil spring cars with thre-point hook up only. Third link or pan hard bar may be aluminum or steel with steel heims.

SS have " Adjustable spring spaces are allowed. lowering blocks are allowed, but may not be adjustable."

The adjustable spacers is new i believe..

6) Option 1 - If camshaft lobe lift exceeds 0.333 inches, the valve springs may not exceed 110 lbs. seat pressure. Option 2 -If camshaft lobe lift does not exceed 0.333 inches, the valve springs may exceed 110 lbs. seat pressure.

That is completely new!!

Here is another new one...

a) A steel 360 degree scatter shield is required.

Coil cars get a break...

B) The rear ends may be exchanged from one manufacturer to another BUT they must retain the stock OEM mounts for the body being used. Lower rear trailing arms must be OEM (stock) lengths, and in OEM (stock) locations. They must be OEM (stock) type with no alterations on coil spring cars. Upper trailing arms may be modified to a three-point hook up and may be adjustable on coil spring cars only, with no other modifications. Pan hard bars will be allowed on coil spring cars with thre-point hook up only. Third link or pan hard bar may be aluminum or steel with steel heims.

There may be a couple more. Keep looking! ;):D

Rodney, I'm with you on that purse!

It always great to find out that they cancelled a class by not posting the rules for it...

Oh well, I guess since my brother will only get to race with touring series this next year, or race LM with SAS I should just go ahead and build my car into a Sportsman and race at SAS. Sounds good to me... Good luck at THR this year.

Edited by wkr77