JUST RELAX

rg312

:o Listen my chidren and you might here of a savior who is very near. 1 if it's a maybe, 2 if it's a go, and 3 if it's OHH NOO. Off he rode into the land of the promoters hell. Hey, maybe it will go well!!!!!!!! "The racers are coming" "The racers are coming" he yelled as he rode towards the promoters hell. Don't pay until you see the whites on the checkered flag yelled young Paul Revere [or was that the wife] who know's. Yes MIldred the mystery continues. :rolleyes:

we open tonight.......looked at the tree,and what did i see???????????????dirt under the tree.where is it from i wonder?................should i have it checked i wondered?then i remembered that the boys did some cleaning in the back yard and drug mud in........i know my boys,it was just easier to sweep it under the tree then outside!!!!!but we do know if we get coal,we know why......

Just Relax RG312 It look like not even you know what is going on lots of rumers going around hope to here something real soon. Its real easy for people to rebuild cars that have money for other it may take all of the off season.............track needs the backing of the drivers and drivers need the backing of a good promoter.

• 2 weeks later...

From the looks of things x-mas wasn't good to the track. Looks like we won't be driving north any after all. Lot's of rumors, but nothing in stone. Somebody needs to announce SOON what the status of the track will be with the name of the promoter. I don't care who it is as long as the payout is good. We've got South Texas Speedway to race and support on Saturday's, but it would still be nice to have a Friday track.

Archived