I-37 Drivers Meeting Results

Rainbow Man

Guest RandyBorlace

Gary, Join the sportmod revolution, an economical car you can run at alot of tracks..where else can a LLM run besides i37, HCR, Edna, and CC? Waco nor Killeen have cars like these, and its just as cheap to drive to Killeen as it is to Kerrville... Anyone can see you have a nice car with lots of money put into it, but you can't go to many other tracks to run! this is just like what happened with Charlie Henley with his old late model(s), first they didn't like it being tubular, then he has to change bodies, he had to change the car you have now from 3 link to leafs, now 3 link is legal, it's a never ending battle, local classes are soon going to disappear. a few people moved their cars from pure stock to street stock last year, now they are going to have to run with the limited late models, because they put in the jack bolts and gutted it, they cant bring it back down to pure stocks. The days of the local classes are few, IMCA is the way to go. I am not trying to sound negative about I-37 I love it, I am only 8 miles away from it, it doesn't get much better, but there is no guaranteed future of it, I wish them the best of luck though.I personally dont think 3 fendered classes is too much, Bellmead ran i think 9 classes in total. if we had pure stocks, cruisers, hobby stocks, i-stocks etc yeah it would be excessive, but alot of people can tell the differences in the cars... Enough of my lecture, i doubt it will do any good, but consider the Sportmods Gary, you won't regret it.

Archived