CC Motor Speedway in 06

Speedster41

I have kept quiet all every since I have been involved with CCMS and this is the first post I have put on here. I want everyone to know I have nothing against those who want to race on dirt but, I prefer asphalt and the four cars I'm involved with will be racing at CCMS. All I ask is don't knock me for wanting to stay at CCMS and I won't knock you for racing on the dirt. I have a passion for racing and I hope the best for both tracks.

I will tell you that I'm actively involved with Doc in bringing sponsors for the track and sponsors for the drivers points fund for each class so, before everyone counts out CCMS I would think twice about it because this is going to big and possibly the best payout season ever in the history of the track!

I'm also working on plan with Muscular Dystrophy Association that will help people raise funds for a good cause but, also to raise funds to sponsor your racecar. I will have the details concerning the program out soon. If you are interested about the MDA program please email me.

Thank You All And Have Very Merry Christmas and Most of all Be Safe!

well former track manager lets see well that dont leave many people out there bill carlock passed away, frank hoch passed away , [edited out by Nick Holt, 12/20/05] cannt remember his name ) i think mike carlock leased it for awhile and don and donnie yocum

can anyone think of any others

If it is true Dan Monroe is coming back that will be the best thing that could happen for that track.If anyone can make that track work it is Dan Monroe as he did a awesome job before and now hopefully he can put the race track back on the right track agiain.Sorry to say but the last couple of years the track as really falling with attendance in the stands [edited out by Nick Holt, 12/21/05]

I guess this is just my opinion but i saw that with my own eyes.

Archived