Rainbowman Photos

Budman

Guest RandyBorlace

those are all from texas dirt, the 96 nova in the first pic is a legendary car won races on dirt and asphalt one of the fastest novas to ever be on dirt, 9 is george bumpers, 71 is rainbow man, 1 is jim the bull kennet and 96 is charlie henley.

All the pictures are from Texas Dirt Speedway from '96-'99 the # 29 car is from I-37 Speedway taken before the Pleasonton Parade he now drives a Limited Late Model there same #. The # 50 car is now the # 79 car at I-37 with Randy Guzman behind the wheel but not then. The # 44 is from a family of racers that now has a 14 year old grandson drivin now enough of a hint. # 67 has since changed his # and has been part of Redneck Racin Team for Years. yes Randy you were correct those were great times when we had alot of cars runnin and havin a blast. # 35 from Lytle ,now Somerset was 1997 Street Stock Champion and went on to be IMCA Modified Track Champ at I-37 in 2000 maybe that will help you all out .#9 George Bumpers is President and Founding Member of Our TEXAS SUPER COUPES. # 98 alsoo raced at SAS and his brother still races USRA , TSRS. The # 65 was not the regular driver that night he was sick and a big man was stuffed into a little camaro and ran for points

Randy you are right I was thinking 98 was R.L . Alexander when I ran Super Stock. But I was wrong , my car was all rainbow then. # 29 the Crazy Cajun David B., # 50- Lance Gauther, # 65 was me that night BUBBA was sick and my car was broke , # 95 was John Tudose son and daughter taken turns each week. alot of fun

Archived