Prayers needed

Truck99

Just got off the phone with "dirty." He told me that our friend, engine builder, and fellow racer Craig Pullin was injured badly in a wreck a San Antonio Raceway Friday night. Craig has built motors for several guys at THR including ours and is well known in the local drag racing crowd.

Craig is at BAMC in San Antonio. Please keep Craig in your prayers.

get well soon craig.he has helped me out so much in my pursuit of racing . there is no way i could have been racing these last four years without his help. he would help anybody out with whatever he could . he builds good stuff and is a good guy,if any of you have had any machine work done by san marcos auto machine you know what i mean. please keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery.

read on another forum Craigs uncle posted his injuries as broken collarbone,broken kneecap,broken ribs,shattered ankle and punture wounds on rt elbow and rt knee.Said they did surgery to repair the ankle and knee cap and the rest would have to heal on their on.He was still sedated some but was in good spirits.