USRA Truckers

Mel

i was wondering that too...........does it have anything to do with the other post where it said that usra trucks will not be with arts anymore.............a lot of good trucks for sale...........that is probably the most exciting class to watch because those guys rub on each other but still show respect for each other.............hope the class is just as good next year.............

Dang shane you got me i would like two more, but need the money to run next year, the old lady wont let me have no money. I raced this whole season on a $250 per race sponsor and my winnings.. probably less than 6-7k!

OK, OK you see my plan is working all i need to do is get Shawn to sell his truck and i'll be champ next year already tricked Robert into selling his!! :lol:

6-7K, thats awesome..... Need to work harder on those honey-do's, maybe you can sqeeze an extra $100 out of her.....

BTW: Dec. 10-11 will be the racer auction and dealer convention at the Ft.Worth Convention center....Lots of new stuff...... You can find some good deals up there too.

Dang shane you got me i would like two more, but need the money to run next year, the old lady wont let me have no money. I raced this whole season on a $250 per race sponsor and my winnings.. probably less than 6-7k!

OK, OK you see my plan is working all i need to do is get Shawn to sell his truck and i'll be champ next year already tricked Robert into selling his!! :lol:

Rusty, I think you'd find that 6-7K for sponsorship income is more than most of the ARTS trucks bring in. I could be wrong, but that's pretty good work you've done bringing in the sponsor $$.

Chase, that was a rough average on the weekly money. Sometimes more sometimes less and i have won around 3-3500, that is not alot to be a fully sponsored team. I just had nothing break, barely put a scratch on it all season and stretched my tire life to the max, slept in the trailer, and brought food and drink. My crew was there for me when i needed them to pay there own way! I would not be the one to ask on what good sponsorship $$$$ is for the trucks, but i think to do it right 15k is right on the money as long as you didnt have to replace more than 1 truck or engine.

Don't forget deal we have.

Archived