New Track

lukewarm

Nick, it is a sure deal at this point, the paper work is signed and South Texas Speedway will be open in 2006!

I will PM you if you would like. I would like a place to start posting information like rules, schedules, meetings etc., until our website is complete. It should be up in the next couple of weeks.

I know everyone has heard rumors in the past but the rumors are over, the track will be open and racing in 2006 will be great!

Thanks

Nick, it is a sure deal at this point, the paper work is signed and South Texas Speedway will be open in 2006!

I will PM you if you would like. I would like a place to start posting information like rules, schedules, meetings etc., until our website is complete. It should be up in the next couple of weeks.

I know everyone has heard rumors in the past but the rumors are over, the track will be open and racing in 2006 will be great!

Thanks

Based on your assurances, "South Texas Speedway" forum has been added.

Can you share the identity of the new managment team with our members?

Nick Holt

Thanks Nick for adding the forum, we will get everyone information as soon as we can.

The business is owned and operated by Owen Pittman and Gary Perry as if most people did not know.

No problem Owen. Good luck with the track. Is Gary Perry Chuck's dad?

Nick Holt

Archived