Special Thanks!

SeanAugustus

As most of yall know I wont be back with the Texas race scene and USRA next year and I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank a bunch of people for there help and support the last 2 years.

First off I want to thank Terry Dickerson and his staff for an awesome season with USRA this past year. Youve really turned the series around and I commend you for that. I wish you,your family and your staff a wonderful holiday and nothing but success in the years to come with USRA and SAS Speedway.

I also want to thank Mary Ann Naumann with TSRS for her help last year when I first started in the texas racing scene. You made me feel very welcome to your series and I thank you for that. I wish you the best with TSRS in the future.

In General all of you guys are a real class act and especially the guys ive had a chance to meet and be a part of racing with thanks you are all great people.

Chuck Lucata, Mark O' Donnell, Rusty Mirth, Marc Currey, Chad, Travis, Tom Harwell, Robert Walton, and Sean. I especially want to thank you guys. I wouldnt have gotten this oppurtunity if it wasnt for all of yalls help, support, and friendship. Yall are the best friends a guy could ask for. I wish you all the best in your racing careers and in life in the future. Sorry if I missed anyone you know who you are.

Well I cant finish this without saying thanks to the Ryan Newman wanna be Josh Freeman. Your really a great guy and Im glad i know ya. (NO MATTER WHATEVER EVERYONE ELSE SAYS ABOUT YOU) j/k :lol: I had a blast making fun of you all season. Im sure you enjoyed doing the same to me. Thanks bud it was very entertaining and good luck next season with whatever racing you decide to do.

Thanks EVERYONE

Sean Augustus B)

You deserve the Best man... I know we'll be friends for a long time to come... Your always a phone call away and know you are in my prayers... Keep a good heart and learn as much as you can... Oh don't forget to work out every chance you get... NO 12 OUNCE CURLS EITHER!!!!

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!!!!!!!

Hey sean I had just as much fun making fun of you as you did. It made the races more fun knowing that you can be around people and they can take the jokes as well as dish them right back. Have Fun with what your doin and you know how to get ahold of me.

Oh and dont knock the suit man yeah its a ryan newman one but hey it saved me $500 from buying a new one with the same suit.

Archived