A quote from Earnhardt Jr about the Snowball Derby

Snowball

I found this on NASCAR.com. It is on the first article that pops up today(Monday) called Crosswords Homestead. Pretty cool!

Quote, Unquote

"This don't feel like the last race. That kind of sucks. I'm having a good time. I had a good time all year. I just wish we were racing some more. They ought to have races for no points at the end of each season. You know, like the Snowball Derby or something."

-- Dale Earnhardt Jr.

If he would pull his head out of his a@# and set the BUD cans down for awhile, stop running at the back of the pack and try to race a little harder, maybe he would be glad to see the season end. with his finishes this year i cant believe he said he had a good time. instead of BUD sponser may be REDBULL sponser would perk him up :huh: JMO

If he's serious about wishing he could do some more racing, Snowball, I'm sure he has a websight somewhere he monitors. Issue him a friendly challenge to come do some REAL racing.

Never hurts to ask.

I'm sure if he looked around his shop he could come up with the necessary components to outfit an SLM.

If he's serious about wishing he could do some more racing, Snowball, I'm sure he has a websight somewhere he monitors. Issue him a friendly challenge to come do some REAL racing.

Never hurts to ask.

I'm sure if he looked around his shop he could come up with the necessary components to outfit an SLM.

I was thinking the same thing. If he's so upset that racing is over, why not race in the Snowball. Now that would be cool!

There's probably some stipulation in his contract that would prevent it.

I would like to see him come and try though! I'm sure the promoter would too!

you mean you're not the promoter????????????

he has just as many haters as Sr. did, if not more

The difference is Jr's fans hate him and the fans of other drivers "disliked" his dad. The fan's of other drivers have no reason to hate Jr, he's not a threat.