The young man on the 14 hood?

FIRECREW32

I just changed the background on the Shop computer to the one of Kevin in front of the Trophy... Everytime I walk by it will be a reminder of a young man who has been fighting a hard fight. It will also remind me to smile when times get tough. I know everytime I see Kevin he has a smile on his face...

Kevin, you are a true inspiration to Us... My prayer is for peace and trusting God to Heal you... Know that there are many many people who are praying for you and lifting you up... May The Lords hand lift you in your weakness and give you the strength to endure this race which has been placed before You!

Kevin bless you and your family...

Mark

I don't really know Kevin all that well, but everyone talks about how he always has a smile on his face, it's true i usually see him come into the race track with his parents and he has the biggest most joyful smile on his face. Seeing him makes me feel happy! and to know the true amount of the pain he is in right now hurts me to know that there is nothing that i can do. I walked around school today with kevin on my mind hoping he was still doing good after i read the posts last night. I just want you and your family to know Kevin my heart is with you and i am cheering for you at the finish line!

Found this one of Kevin with Raymond De La Houssaye and John Heil after the Twin 50s in August at San Antonio Speedway. John came in second in both twins and the shootoff and gave the trophy to Kevin.

Nick Holt

post-2-1132779230_thumb.jpg

my heart breaks a little more every time i check here for more info on kevin. i have 2 little boys and could not imagine what it must be like. i am praying for kevin and his parents. i have never met Kevin but i can say that i love him with all my heart. MAY GOD BLESS THIS LITTLE MAN AND HIS FAMILY.

dale caswell

I went over to Kevin's today with my mother (Tammy Dickerson), Randy Shoaner, and Rebecca, we took the hood from heath stewarts car to him. The poor little one was sleeping and stayed that way the whole time we were there. His parents seem to be doing ok just taking one day at a time. They have there family there with them which is good. I can honestly say you wont know what a race fan Kevin is until you see his room. His room is covered in Jeff Gordan stuff. He has the trophey's that were given to him by the racers proudly positioned on a shelf and peices of cars on the wall also. There was one picture that caught my eye, it was a picture of Kevin and Justin Oates. Kevin Had the biggest smile on his face with a USRA t-shirt on. He looked so happy the thought of the pain he was going through wouldn't have crossed your mind. So as of two this afternoon kevin was sleeping soundly in his bed with his scooby-doo sheets with his mother by his side.

Archived