Schedule Conflict

Budman

Budman and PAPA,

What times the wedding? If yall need to I can have my private jet come fetch yall and maybe have you back to SAS in time for the National Anthem. Planes kinda small though. Might have to make 2 trips. I'll attach a picture of said jet in a bit.

Bigfat,

Don't need a plane ride out there. Figured I'd just drive out there Friday night in my new '66 Alfa-Romeo roadster. Don't have an invitation. When I get there, figure I'll just pound on the windows ala Dustin Hoffman in the Graduate.

Bigfat, you wouldn't happen to have a like new '66 Alfa I could borrow for a couple of days do ya?.............or maybe know someone who does?

Guess I'll keep this one. She likes older men too. I'm 361 days older than she is. :rolleyes:

Oh, and by the way. Terry D. put on plenty of coffee, and put an overcoat on that midget.

Y'all bring a blanket and someone cute and cuddley to keep warm with. See y'all there.

Edited by Budman

Why Chuck, I'm surprised someone in your line is not familiar with her. In fact, I'm kinda surprised your not having her on your show so you could ask her how things went last night. :lol::lol::lol:

Budman...

Last night? Something that you know that you'd care to share?

:lol::lol::lol: