how old

cRt racing

i am not a track official by any means but i say suit him up and let him rip. my dad did it to me very young and it was the best gift i ever got. plus it will help him on the street, knowing he can save his hot roding around for the track instead of spid. ps, hope your putting him in a thunder car, we need new drivers. someone to take jet ski rick's spot now that he is retired.

Steven, I think 16 and a drivers license is the normal deal for CC. But now that I think of it only about half of the thunder drivers actualy have a license.LOL! I raced a few mini sprint races a few years ago and there were a couple of really young kids that raced with us. And I remember we talked about it and we were very carfull out on the track with them. I think one of them was 14, and that kid was fast. And then there was another kid out there that was about 60 something! But anyway its proly 16. The tracks insurance co. will proly determine that. So that gives you a year to build the car and that gives me a year to try to talk you out of building a ford. LOL!!!!

NEON WILL

This is Owen under my other personality, I have spoken to the insurance more then once on this issue and they don't have a problem with a 15 year old racing as long as he can prove to the track management that he is capable of handling his race car. I know being capable of handling a race car leaves alot of older currently racing people out but the rule is be capable of handling your car at 15 or have a drivers license. :blink: Sorry Rick :unsure: LOL

Getto dwellers are required to be at least 21. :o

I could see it now, first a pit pass at the main gate them a Cuban and a 6 pack at the ghetto gate!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what kind of ID would you be looking for anyway? Half of you don't even know what you're real name is anyway :blink:

make sure you're clear...a Cuban CIGAR and a 6 pack of ALCOHOL...Bud Select preferred...ID waived with those creditials... B)

• 1 month later...

Archived