Kurt Busch, reckless? no way !

legacy47

pre race interview- jack is a prick , ive got another "p" word i'd like to use for the PUSSY cat in the hat......

PENSKE IS THE MAN......shituff happens you crusaders, and nobody is new to making mistakes , so put down your stones and return to your glass houses..............MR. Penske understands that....and fyi - don't believe everything the media tells you....

HEY SHAWN...I HEAR THAT BUCKSHOT JONES IS GOING TO BE IN THE #97 CAR NEXT WEEK...LOL

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona like most states have an implied consent law. That means by the mere fact that you drive you consent to have a sample of your breath taken. Most people dont know this, but Arizona is one of the toughest states in the nation for DWI laws. They have a magistrate(judge) that you just tell them the facts and you can get a specimen of blood. Knowing that I doubt that Busch was intoxicated the way that they are making him out to be.

In Texas reckless driving is the same offense as that of DWI, a class B misdemeanor. They probably arrested him on that because it is a lot easier to prove.

HEY SHAWN...I HEAR THAT BUCKSHOT JONES IS GOING TO BE IN THE #97 CAR NEXT WEEK...LOL

it's impossible- he's driving the 50 and spencer is driving the 97

I used to consume a lot of natural foods, until I learned that most people are lost due to natural causes....

Pace Car,

I like that quote.

Kinda reminds me of a question I have always had about foods with a lot of preservatives.

They say the preservatives are bad for you, but wouldn't they help keep us around longer?

Isn't that what a preservative is for?

There you go. There you go! The guy had at most two beers, and look what's happened to him. .017 BAC - Jeez. Now, why didn't the Sheriff's Dept. report that on Saturday, along with allegations that he'd been suspected of DUI? Yes, he should have pulled over right away, and done his, "yes, sir; no, sir" routine. But what about those assholes (sheriffs) reporting that he was suspected of DUI, when they knew all along that he had blown a .017? I don't particularly like KB, but what a raw deal. P's me off.

my thoughts exactly, I am not a fan of his (KB's ) but that is a crock of horse-hocky!! Where was all of this when it went down. They say they needed to investigate it completly before any info was released. Why didn't the authorities kill that notion? Busch should slap a slander suit on them!!

Those liquor companies aren't promoting "Responsible Abstinence". They're promoting "Responsible Drinking". Isn't there some serious hypocrisy if they require the driver not to imbibe at all (socially)?

I'm not sure that's going to be a defendable position in the legal rasslin' that's sure to follow.

Jay

But what about those assholes (sheriffs) reporting that he was suspected of DUI, when they knew all along that he had blown a .017?

Spoken like a true lawyer. I figured someone would turn this around on the cops. It's never about what the violator did or didn't do. It's always about what the "A-hole" cops did or didn't do, regardless of whether the issue at hand is DWI, Homicide, or anything in between.

Lawyers make a living defending criminals by putting cops under a microscope on the witness stand. Ordinary people would be amazed at how real life criminal trials unfold. More questions are designed to exploit the behavior of the involved officers than the behavior of the suspect.

Maybe I took your post the wrong way, maybe you hit a nerve, but this incident was not about the "asshole" cops, as you put it. I'm not a KB hater or big fan. This was not that big of a deal, but he should understand that when you live your life in the spotlight, you've got to behave.

One more thing - did you stop to think that the media may have only printed what they wanted to print, considering that's how they operate?

Chase Stapp

OK so we complain about them taking it to hard on a celebrity that is drinking and driving whether it was above or below the limit but yet then we complain they don't take enough action on other celebrities? Paris Hiltons little boy toy ran into a parked truck peeled out all on film wasted and when they get pulled over they have someone sober in the car they can drive and everything is fine n dandy... The legal limit of .08 doesn't matter EVERYONE has a different level to me you shouldn't drive after .01 but JMO. I know someone that can drink just about all day long and would still be able to drive hours on end or even race for that matter.... He ran a stop sign got pulled over smell alcohol your gonna get something said whether you are high class or not! Tell me how you feel when someone you love is killed by a drunk driver even though the level was .023

ss99: Struck a nerve with me, too. "Turn it around on the cops?" Well, what do you call it when they give the world the impression that he might have been DUI, when he wasn't even close.

"Ordinary citizens" would also be amazed at how frequent the facts are twisted not by the lawyers, but by the officers, themselves. I see it every day . Man, I'm not even getting into this deal, 'cause it's a no win situation. But wait until your son, nephew, etc., gets into trouble. And don't give me that, "how real life trials unfold." What, you're saying only defense lawyers do the "exploiting?" Just last week I had a prosecutor threaten to lock up a witness because he didn't want them talking to his 5 year old daughter, who was also a witness, because she was so traumatized that she didn't want to go outside, much less testify. Threatened to lock him up! When I called the prosecutor, she completely denied. That is, until I mentioned that he had recorded the conversation.

Look, I'm going to sign out, and I think I'll wait a week or so before checking this site out again. Struck a nerve, all right. Everytime I have to listen to someone put the white hat on & talk about those "lawyers" representing "criminals". Dude, you have no idea what is going on out there.

Archived