THR Stock Car Spectacular next for TSRS

Thanks for the coloring books Tom.

Brad

Hey TxTom,

Brad thought he was all alone in the USRA trailer at THR last Saturday. Things seemed pretty quiet in there so I peeked in the window and there he was - coloring away like he probably still does at home. In between choosing his next crayon, he's stop to suck his thumb for a while and then make those cute little gurgling sounds like kiddos his age do..

Nick Holt

then make those cute little gurgling sounds like kiddos his age do..

Unfortunately, Nick, those gurgling sounds are Brad filling his youth pull-ups. Gotta keep him away from the apple juice........................

I'm glad the coloring books kept him and Randy busy; they have had way too much free time on their hands, and I thought the books and crayons would help Terry keep them busy.

Nick, you shoulda seen how red their faces got when I gave them those books and crayons in front of everyone at the Modified driver's meeting.

By the way, Sorry Brad and Randy; but I won't be at Houston, but then it gives you time until San Antonio to think of something.

And I already have the next thing planned, only take a short time to implement it. Think the books were good? Just wait for San Antonio...................

Budman,

That would explain the big drool stain on Brad's shirt that evening...............................

Unfortunately, I forgot to tell Randy that the box was crayons, not candy. Every time he smiled, it looked like a rainbow in there.

Tom,

I am kind of jealous. All the shit I give you about being old and I didn't even get to color. What gives? Oh well. I'm going to start going easy old fred flinestone. I found out this week Nick is older than him!

See everyone on Nov 19th in SA MAYBE......if not there then Snowball.

i cant wait to see what txtom has next for you and randy...yall gunna get him back at houston?

I have stuff in the works... me and Randy won't be down for long.

In between choosing his next crayon, he's stop to suck his thumb for a while and then make those cute little gurgling sounds like kiddos his age do..

Damn I didn't think any one was watchin. lol

I found out this week Nick is older than him!

Nick is older... wow.. couldn't tell by looking! :ph34r:

Nah they both came over with Columbus nobody kept track of age then. :ph34r::blink:;)

Brad

A post by TAMS baby at 7:21 PM? A little past your bedtime, aint it?

Had fun doing the coloring books for you and Randy, but what ya'll don't know is there was ANOTHER coloring book and crayons handed out Saturday night.

For now, the recipient shall remain anonymous.

Isn't it time for the evening prunes!

Naw, Prunes are for the early morning, they help you get moving, so to speak.

Now it's getting good!

Careful where you tread, rookie; You may be biting off more than you can chew.....................

Just remember, San Antonio is not that far away........

Archived