putting things in perspective

rebelracewriter

We, as racers, fans, Monday morning back seat drivers don't always see eye to eye on everything that comes from racing....But I truly believe there's one thing that can always draw us together whether its circle track, drag racing, drag, boats or even bikes....Its letters from fans that bring us down to the same level....A good friend, Marc Madison, shared this on his page and I'd like to pass it along...Puts a lot of things in perspective....He's also shared the boys address if you/your team are interested in sending along some118858561_10220204525076220_6502577010740962798_n.thumb.jpg.d3ce8f2648cf63b96c70eb6b29ce46f3.jpg hero cards, swag, etc.....Contact either of us for the address...He's already gotten some north Texas guys and a Kansas track onboard.

well buddy using  your words .. going to get really exciting for you ... racings number one hero .. how  we forget   humans are selfish self serving fools .. its easy to live your life blinded by our own selfishness  and i am just as guilty .......i am going to ask for his autograph  and will pay for it ....     i have an ideal  along way from us .. i  THINK  THE YOUNG Man needs a drive by parade in a area safe  in such a small town .. a surprise .. someone will have to talk to the family and the local  city leaders and law enforcement  ...see if that can happen ..      remember  RED SEVINES  TEDDY BEAR ...SORTA THE SAME ......THIS YOUNG MAN DESERVES SO MUCH MORE 

Edited by HiTech