No Nascar till may

nracer81

10 hours ago, toyotatim said:

I would really like to see these drivers step up to the plate and help with the hourly guys who cant work.   Numerous NBA players have stepped up.    If none do, I hope their Yacht runs out of fuel

you know who Kenny Wallace is … I am sure you do ..after Harvey  he flew down to corpus and   areas like Rockport   and other small communitie s   with cash to hand out from him and nascar drivers ..hundreds and hundreds of dollars were handed out to poeple who he thought needed it .

Edited by HiTech

No Worries here, I am working on those pull down shocks to where they are non detectable.   I am putting micro chips inside of the valving on the shocks so if they pull them apart, they can tell.   The shocks can be made to pull down together or independently.    The crew chiefs will now have another tool in the chest to cheat em to the front

2 minutes ago, toyotatim said:

No Worries here, I am working on those pull down shocks to where they are non detectable.   I am putting micro chips inside of the valving on the shocks so if they pull them apart, they can tell.   The shocks can be made to pull down together or independently.    The crew chiefs will now have another tool in the chest to cheat em to the front

All that stuff was done years ago, toyotatim. Where you been hiding?

You forgot to mention the hydrocarbon conversion paradigm where methane (same methane from which I make my patented Lighter-than-air Chasisis - except it isn't as pure as our ultra-powerful Texas racer methane) is sucked from the lower portion of the competitor's fire suit and into the engine compartment.  Then, via a top secret "reverse hydrocarbon osmosis" system, the raw methane is drawn into the "look-perfectly-legal" shocks and converted hydrostatically into a substance very similar to that used in those NASCAR approved shocks.  So instead of crew members having to lift the chassis when no tech official is looking, the converted methane does the job and no one is the wiser during the tech process. 

I can't full credit for learning about this.  HiTech tipped me off and says he's been using that system on Jesse's Bomber for quite some time. 

Gotta stay ahead on this stuff, toyotatim.  

I understand, but this micro chip system collects data from every car on the track and uses an algorithm system to control the shocks so you will have the most efficient lap times of all.  In other words, it takes the good and bad from each car and controls your front end to be the most efficient on the track. 

25 minutes ago, toyotatim said:

I understand, but this micro chip system collects data from every car on the track and uses an algorithm system to control the shocks so you will have the most efficient lap times of all.  In other words, it takes the good and bad from each car and controls your front end to be the most efficient on the track. 

Well, that changes things... why didn't you say so in your earlier post?   And I'm disappointed in HiTech as well.  Surely he knew about the calculus needed to determine maximum / minimum  linear displacements needed as determined by your microchip collection system. Why am I always the last to know ???

You dont know nick Toyota .. he drinks a dr pepper and eats a hot dog  just blows his mind he  gets lost just like that   lighter than air chassis NOTHINHG BUT GAS  between the ears .. .,,proof of it right here …  the car isnt anything near a bomber .  fact you can count on both hands all the factory parts left on it . you wont ever have to use your toes ..

Edited by HiTech