i know

HiTech

WELL  heck its that time of the  year again.. my wife reminded  me the other day only four days till Christmas I need to shop ..boring .but I made myself get up today and get it all done ...I THINK  .. lucky for me I get a list from her and makes it easy . one stop shopping and done in less than an hour .. wahoo ……   so with that next week will be 365 days gone by and I will be shopping again maybe next time it will take ten minutes of my lazy day  so I  can go back and take snooze .all that walking and waiting in line just wears you out .FIRST IN LINE AND OUT IN 2 . now if she would just make my home made family secret 100 year old recipe chocolate pie I would have deserved it for my venture out this morning … yum yum ..  …. ….  I know you guys dont want to hear my sad stories IT IS SO DEPRESSING :P.. so with that .. YOU ALL HAVE A VERY FINE SAFE WONDERFULL CHRISTMAS AND SAFE NEW YEARS .. THAT INCLUDES YOU NICK AND BUDMAN .CANT FORGET THE OLD GUYS 

Edited by HiTech

H/T I'm sure your wife's chocolate pie is really, really good, but NAH, my wife's chocolate pie is the very best there is. ;)

But hey, on another note, maybe I'll go to that "NOT RACING RELATED" thread, since it is the off-season now.  We've got a couple of new dogs since last year. Maybe I'll post a couple of pics.  You good?

21 hours ago, Budman said:

H/T I'm sure your wife's chocolate pie is really, really good, but NAH, my wife's chocolate pie is the very best there is. ;)

But hey, on another note, maybe I'll go to that "NOT RACING RELATED" thread, since it is the off-season now.  We've got a couple of new dogs since last year. Maybe I'll post a couple of pics.  You good?

go for it bud. I am good .. send them ..  I wont get into a pie fight . but my wife makes the best took her a long time to master what my grandma and mother  could do ..  you know from scratch isnt easy anymore .. .lol ..

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Budman said:

Nah, no pie fight here either H/T. Actually didn't even have any C-pie at Christmas.  Lots and lots of other good stuff though. Had some really good punkin pie.  If I'm a good boy, might get a couple of C-pies for my B-Day next month. :rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, Budman said:

Nah, no pie fight here either H/T. Actually didn't even have any C-pie at Christmas.  Lots and lots of other good stuff though. Had some really good punkin pie.  If I'm a good boy, might get a couple of C-pies for my B-Day next month. :rolleyes: 

HAPPY COMING UP BIRTHDAY ..  mine isnt to far way . with our age time flies .. .. I had way  to much junk food this year way to much .. have a  bike now to work that all off and more .. I made it around the block last week . then one and a half blocks yesterday  .. that darn thing will let you know right off . just how bad a shape you are in .. but man does it feel good to be able  to ride one .. my knees have had problems lately .. this bike riding helps as trump says bigly ..