Watermelon man

toyotatim

Mr Chastain hit shoved about half of the field out of the way going to the front after his penalty.  That is cool to watch.  I can believe someone did not put his nice white truck in the wall.   It is fun to watch, and the retaliation will be better.  The problem is, he did not have the ___ to do it to someone who could pay him back.  It was the part timers who will not be around every race to return the favor.   I want to see one of them pay him back in the championship race.   Boy, now that would be fun

On 8/16/2019 at 9:18 AM, toyotatim said:

Mr Chastain hit shoved about half of the field out of the way going to the front after his penalty.  That is cool to watch.  I can believe someone did not put his nice white truck in the wall.   It is fun to watch, and the retaliation will be better.  The problem is, he did not have the ___ to do it to someone who could pay him back.  It was the part timers who will not be around every race to return the favor.   I want to see one of them pay him back in the championship race.   Boy, now that would be fun

?

Edited by Chipperd93

13 hours ago, j.j.&s.racing said:

hes got money too

Yes sir, They all do the sob stories stuff.  Noone at that level is broke.  I was broke once where I could not even afford a ticket to the local track for $15.  That is broke.    I dont feel sorry for any of them at that level.  Good luck to them,  the best marketers make the big bucks.  That is Matty D and Ross's Marketing angle.  Neither one of them are broke.  Ross probably has more resources than Matty D.  Congrats to both, I like em both.  But when you hit someone in the mouth, expect it back.

14 hours ago, Chipperd93 said:

I have to admit, I read this post several times, and I still don't understand it. I don't know if Tim likes Ross Chastain, or hates him. I do know that I am a huge fan of Ross Chastain myself. He is what racing is all about. This is a guy who works his tail off to compete with a bunch of spoiled brat, rich teenagers who have had everything given to them on a silver platter. NASCAR does not want him to win. He is not one of their "Favorite Sons", but he keeps going back every week with small team money, and kicking the rich kids' butts. I hope Ross wins the Truck championship this season. He has worked harder for it than every spoiled brat rich kid out there. I have no doubt that Ross has the ___ to "do it to someone who could pay him back", but I think he is the better man, and doesn't have to. I also don't think it would be fun to watch some millionaire's spoiled brat kid take Ross out in the championship race. NASCAR has too much of that already. May the best man win. I am betting on Ross chastain.

Who are the spoiled brat, rich teenagers that you are talking about?  Ross Chastain is one of Nascar's favorite son's.  They use him a lot in their marketing.  Why would Nascar not want him to win?  Totally confused here.