281 closes after 6-29-19 races

Nathan

C&S Promotions has made the decision to shorten their 2019 season with the Star Spangle 200 being the last race.  We want to thank Stephenville Starter Store, Race On Texas, Five1seven Designs, and Rude Judes Snack Shack for an AMAZING season as well as the racers, their crews and families and MOST importantly the FANS!  We truly APPRECIATE each and every one of you! We will see everyone at the awards banquet on November 23rd and/or at a race track near you!  

There are many race tracks around TEXAS.  Please enjoy one or more weekend nights playing in the dirt.  We promise you won't regret it!  Below is a list to help you find one near you.

PS You never know (however, we will let you speculate) what C&S has up their sleeves!  Be on the LOOK OUT!  We all know Joe will need something to make videos about. 👀  For now, we will take our scheduled month off to enjoy time with our families.

HOT Speedway
I-37 Speedway
Abilene Speedway page managed by Rob and Libby Poor
BIG O Speedway
Boyd Raceway (coming soon)
Grayson County Speedway
Southern Oklahoma Speedway
Devil's Bowl Speedway
KENNEDALE SPEEDWAY PARK
West Texas Raceway
Monarch Motor Speedway
Texana Raceway Park
Cotton Bowl Speedway
RPM Speedway of Texas
Superbowl Speedway

If we missed a racetrack please feel free to tag them in the comments below.

Abigail Heather & Joe Spillman
C&S Promotions

From Joe Spillman

Now that the dust has settled and the enduro is done..we turned out the lights for the final time as promoters of 281 speedway.  We've made great friends.  We've made a few enemies...but I promise we left it all on the field...errr track. Thanks to those that believed in us. I could've never done this without Abigail Heather, she's worked way more hours than I ever have, I just make videos. So race on peeps and we will put a slider on you soon! Allgasnobrakes.

Also from Joe

Me on the raceciever: 
Checkered flag.  Thank everyone for a great race. Pull all cars to front stretch.  My ice chest has water, tea,  Gatorade and beer on my truck,  help yourselves.  

Fastest lap times of the night.

Great race drivers!