HEB Manufacturing Night

top_shelf_12

JJ Jennings with a great start 1/2 a straightaway lead on H. Flanagan as C. Perry settles in 3rd, B. Bowen and B. Rye top 5 early. Flanagan closes gap as Jennings had trouble with a lapped. Under red as a car is on fire at the exit, may be the 11 of T. Grothues. H. Flanagan and C. Perry pull into the pits. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some good racing .think we bent something in the front right hitting some of those ruts car went too junk  lap down in 4 laps or so  wow first time in three years  I have to laugh we could not buy bad luck last year now we cant buy good luck this year ... . hell of a race between 33 and 889 tricky at the line two of the best locals going at it everyone had a safe race .

Yeah seemed like another tough night for Jesse. Hopefully everything is straight and repairs will be easy and he'll have a good showing next time out. It was a good race. Been impressed with N. Rachui this season, always seems to be in the top 5 and you don't really notice him up there.

gotta a fast car just have to get some good luck ..that's racing just never know how it will turn out ..we will find something soon I hope and get back to running up front ..looking to build a new car for next year and save this one for the young one have not built one  over the last few years so its time ..I think this car is 8 or nine years old been a good car but man these guys are coming out with this new stuff and hard to beat .buying one of those fancy cars would be nice but we love to build our own . some of that love is getting tougher you know the age thing ;)

Archived