Pure stock cost

da6212

Thanks guys building a pure stock now should be ready late this season but basically just to get my feet wet again and then start a full season next year and just wanted an idea of cost.

Could have just bought mine for cheap and I have all receipt for car!!! And setup sheets..lol wish you luck in build.

Thanks guys building a pure stock now should be ready late this season but basically just to get my feet wet again and then start a full season next year and just wanted an idea of cost.

Could have just bought mine for cheap and I have all receipt for car!!! And setup sheets..lol wish you luck in build.

Is it still for sale?

buying a car is usually a lot cheaper and most times the best way to go .just make sure what you are buying check it out front to back roof top to tail pipe and every thing in between ask other racers what they know bout the car or have someone go with you who knows racecars . even an ugly car can be a really great car the body is only skin deep a nice looking car can be junk underneath ,,my son was building a new car last year and a good deal came along on an old proven clunker lol..car and driver is fast the under the hood where it needs a lot of help .that's coming .

buying a car is usually a lot cheaper and most times the best way to go .just make sure what you are buying check it out front to back roof top to tail pipe and every thing in between ask other racers what they know bout the car or have someone go with you who knows racecars . even an ugly car can be a really great car the body is only skin deep a nice looking car can be junk underneath ,,my son was building a new car last year and a good deal came along on an old proven clunker lol..car and driver is fast the under the hood where it needs a lot of help .that's coming .

---^^^^^^ This is the absolute truth.

Archived