Shady Oaks Speedway 2015 Halloween Havoc payout and information

i have no idea what is illegal on it but that car is so fast there is no way it is legal hahahhaahha

If that is the case most of the pure stock class is cheating, because it has been a very fast, competitive class this year with a lot of different cars running very strong. Been damn fun racing all of you guys this season. Daniel I got an old ugly fender if you need one, it ain't straight, but its better than a piece of corrugate sheet metal. LOL

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have no idea what is illegal on it but that car is so fast there is no way it is legal hahahhaahha

If that is the case most of the pure stock class is cheating, because it has been a very fast, competitive class this year with a lot of different cars running very strong. Been damn fun racing all of you guys this season. Daniel I got an old ugly fender if you need one, it ain't straight, but its better than a piece of corrugate sheet metal. LOL
Class has come a long way and I'm loving it too now if I could just keep my car towards the front consistently I'd be in good shape.

Class has come a long way and I'm loving it too now if I could just keep my car towards the front consistently I'd be in good shape.

wear lol my car is history im just having fun with you i knew you would want a car if it was illegal so you could win again and sm002 your just butt hurt because all these old men are out running your young ass and believe me last week was nothing your daddy gonna lap you next race....lol if you think this car is illegal wait untill i get new car out its gonna be special

If it rains early Friday and if there is standing water they could pump it off I believe thwy can still race I plan on going I've been every year they've held this race love the track never raced there due to me racing sport compacts

We checked not only Alan's forecast but everyone we could find. Made the decision to move Havoc to next weekend, Saturday 31st.

Havoc is a great event and we are glad we have one more weekend in October to have this race. This race is a fan and driver favorite.

See everyone next weekend.

Archived