New Track?

niceguypb

Guest RandyBorlace
I am looking to see what type of interest there would be in creating a flat track between New Braunfels and San Marcos on I-35. Questions? Concerns? Please let me have it all...

Thanks,

Paul

uh, do you mean, flat track as in what motorcycles run on, or a dirt track where cars run?

Guest RandyBorlace

any track that runs racecars needs banking, i wouldnt go over a 3/8 mile either, a high banked track like i-37 would be cool in that area. maybe try to get an IMCA sanction and run on sundays or even thursdays if you get it together, i know what some of you people are thinking, thursdays??? well they do it in iowa. and it would guarantee the points chasers. as for the motorcycles, run them on a different night, they are boring! :lol:

please build it!!!!

are you the guy that owns the texas ski ranch(i think that's what it's called) in new braunfels?

and please built it between san marcos and new braunfels...

If your looking to put a feeler out you will get more response from the forum on WWW. whowon.com

Thats where the majority of the drivers\owners that you are trying to attracy hang out. just be ready for

a boat load of responses, good and Bad.

I have a request for a paved track in the DFW area LOL.

I also agree with J..C. on the 1\8 mile drag strip , the one by the dirt track up here stays busy as well as the on at HMP i am told.

Good luck

1/4 mile with banks would probably be a better description of what we are interested in, 1/8 dragstrip very little interest even though from what some of you are saying may be better from a business standpoint...I had a great conversation with J "Thank you for your needed insight! It is appreciated" All comments are appreciated, please keep them coming...

Paul

"IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME".......I mean a dirt track of course. I agree with some the other comments if a dirt track was built it would need some banking. As for the drag strip....theres a great facility in marion. It would be hard to compete with a facility that nice. Theres no need for another dragstrip. This area needs a good dirt track facility.

"Asphalt is just used to get to the DIRT......"

Archived