autozone

HiTech

Hitech, it's basically one guy coordinating it, and since I'm still learning the mechanics, I'm not doing much except financing lol. We're very close to stabbing the motor and tranny in so hopefully this weekend or early next week we'll fire it up. Pretty much to the finishing touches and we've had help with the machining, tranny, and carb. Ivan right now I just have the pic from when I bought it and I'm hoping to paint it. CTS/THR guys may recognize the car.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is for sale except the wife ..and my dog .and my guitar ,and and that just about covers it ..got some old shoes if your interested i may have to pay you to take em . ..ill add one even sell you the green 8 .lol. ....the last car i built for me way back in 1992 1993 .was my pride and joy .first one i built from floor board to roof top nice car fast too .ran it part of one tps race maybe 15 laps that whole day and never drove it again sts .flagman offered me enough to part with it minus motor .that car had along racing history .many drivers owned it over the next 11 years or so ..after a trip through texas ownership if ended back in cc where jessie took it to sa and wrecked it not his fault .we rebuilt it as lisa tps 28 raced for years till one night at cc and now all i have left of it is one small piece of pipe i kept when we built lisa her current car .funny joshua was a baby when i built that car and when we rebuilt it for lisa the first time he was 12 or 13 and drilled out rivets i had installed that when he was a baby ..that was something to see .who would thought would happen... morrow of this story the price is right can make you sell ..except the wife the dog and guitar ........

BY LAW .possession is 9 tenths of the law ,any car on autozone property is up for sale .. so we will have an auction ...of course with 5 percent sellers fee thank you very much ...... :D

Some of the guys I know may be happy to sell the wife lol. I remember Sullivan driving it if you're talking about the Blue/Yellow 14. I love going to Panjo's, heading to the back corner and looking at a very young Greg Jr, and his car at the time, think he was 15 or 16, now his son is in a Pure Stock. We always ran over to their house with some peanuts and a bad joke. My dad wasn't satisfied til he had Sr walking away shaking his head. Think I have an old Carlucci Sr car around here somewhere, it's so dark it looks like a dirt track, not sure if he ever ran Riverside but the car looks like it's 30' long or maybe 34'

SCOTT sullivan raced the blue and yellow 14 .wrong car . i raced it under number 25 ..kevin sullivan known as flagman bought that car race it .then gary hughs raced it for a few years under the 36 number .i think sam ducan race as the black 10 one season ..then someone up north bought it and wrecked himself and lalo in his first race at kyle and i lost contact after that for some years ..then mark or mike villareal bought it i think and jessie got it from them ......

THE only time i raced it was that very cold night at cc when that honda driver flipped down the back and flew over the front of the car as i passed him ..there was a video of that flip and cc used on advertisment on tv ...

Ok I remember Gary Hughes, ironic because a former boss' name was Gary Hughes (not the driver). The only flip I remember in Mini's was Pappy's. Ivan it's just the old racing tires that are on it lol. At first I thought it was a Monte Carlo since it has the Monte decals but not the first Caprice to race CCS and the other two I know of were pretty fast. It'll be fun for sure and I have to thank the Hansen family for the car. What I've been told it ran well in CTS/THR wonder if they'll honor the 2012 Safety Tech sticker lol.

Archived