good race

railer

I had a good time tonight just sitting in the stand watching the race .No worries about my car ect .It was different but good I enjoyed myself with all my family and friends there .

i am sure the drivers out on track enjoyed you too ..they were a lot safer looking up at you from their vantage point .lol ouch that had to hurt ..i could not help myself i had to take a shot at you .im just kidding

Thank you Douglas and Mike and everyone else that enjoyed the races. I wish you guys were here racing with us ,hope you all can consider coming back,we would love to have you. Now lets get ready for next weeks races ,hope its a good turn out. Spread the word!

yes it was a great night lots of reflection I found a list of drivers that are certainly missed out there..SUPER 15 - Cody Britt- 21 - David Moore - 5 - Troy Vella - 39 - Derrick Flora7 - 66 - Troy Hensiek-34 - Greg Carlucci, Jr- 84 - Greg Carlucci, Sr- 7 - Matt Kaminski- 91 - Todd Hudler1- 93 - Randy Borlace- 71 - Bart Wilcox- 21- Robert Mayberry- 11 - Mark Hudler- 03 - Mario Lopez- 38 - Ron "Mo Betta" Moseley-20- Taylor Vella

bombers

55 - Joe Arce- 28 - Megan Lestourgeon - 12 - John Krauser - 85 - Chris Silvas- 64 - Nick Thompson - 69 - Travis Foster-14 - David McGuire - 25 - Ernie Villegas- 67 - Fred Arredondo - 8 - Joshua McCain- 02 - Raymond Dibrell1- 54 - Daryl Miller- 2 - Brandon Skinner- 73 - Tilden Smith -- 20 - John Skinner - 22 - Justin Skinner

there's alot more please forgive me if I forgot someone

Thank you Douglas and Mike and everyone else that enjoyed the races. I wish you guys were here racing with us ,hope you all can consider coming back,we would love to have you. Now lets get ready for next weeks races ,hope its a good turn out. Spread the word!

I didnt say that I left CCSW I don't have a gear yet ,I spent too much money already .Im trying to get there Friday & Sat .My work and family comes first ,then Ill play lol. If you need to talk to me 813 3651 ,You don't have to go to other drivers to find out what up with me .Just call me. Thanks Doug LeStourgeon By the way I had fun at our track

Archived