Website for Your Shootout

I am thank full to have a hand few of very talented individuals who are committed to our Shootout Series. Its impossible to do all the behind scenes work myself and when a person steps up and helps boy does it make my job as director alot easier trying to keep the Street Stock Shootout growing, interesting and staying on top as one of the regions best and most anticipated races every year at each of our supported tracks. I can honestly say these races have been hugely supported from fans, drivers and sponsors. This year is no different as it continues to grow! It takes a well rounded effort from many people to continue moving forward. This announcement comes after alot of hard work from one of our biggest supporters Jamie Brabson with JB Hotshots. I have counted on Jamie a number of times and he has never not come through. In my opinion this is his best work yet and it will benefit racing in this region for some time to come. Enjoy the new website and its revolution....

www.stxsss.com

Stephan,

Nice job on the web site, and kudo's to Jamie.

This is a very nice addition, and makes me happy to funnel some money to the Street Stock folks.

Greg R

M&R Back Yard Bar

Thank you very much Greg!

Driver Profiles on Website

Are you a registered driver? Do you want another outlet to show love to your sponsors and team? Here is your chance and all it takes is a little bit of time on your part. All you have to do is register for the site. Once your account has been activated and you have been verified as a driver new options will will appear in the menu bar under the "Drivers" menu. Fill out the form and hit sent and voila; your job is done and the administrators will update the profile information for all of your sponsors, teams and adoring fans to see.

Registered Drivers

Archived