CTS Ticket Pricing

If you have been used to the current Cost's of racing what you pay for pit passes and such, Sure hope your ready for them to go up!

Single day pit pass (Non-NASCAR Lic) is $35, If your a fan in the stands, $12 Fri night, $20 Saturday night.

If you Have a NASCAR Lic.. Think they cost $85 for Crew, You get in for $25. When you net it out for 8 Saturday's it actual costs you $5 More for the season if you only go on saturdays.

What Fans used to get for $12 On Saturday Night.. will now cost them $32 & they will have to come 2 DAYS, in a row to get it..

What used to cost a Crew $35 member for 2 nights (Fri/Sat) Now will cost $50.

This does not include the Now $10 Parking cost for Fri & Sat.

Happy a track is kept open, but concerned of the Culture shock fans will have when they come out to the track.

Consumers money is tighter than ever, and People are looking for the best Deal possible to spend what little they have.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you have been used to the current Cost's of racing what you pay for pit passes and such, Sure hope your ready for them to go up!

Single day pit pass (Non-NASCAR Lic) is $35, If your a fan in the stands, $12 Fri night, $20 Saturday night.

If you Have a NASCAR Lic.. Think they cost $85 for Crew, You get in for $25. When you net it out for 8 Saturday's it actual costs you $5 More for the season if you only go on saturdays.

What Fans used to get for $12 On Saturday Night.. will now cost them $32 & they will have to come 2 DAYS, in a row to get it..

What used to cost a Crew $35 member for 2 nights (Fri/Sat) Now will cost $50.

This does not include the Now $10 Parking cost for Fri & Sat.

Happy a track is kept open, but concerned of the Culture shock fans will have when they come out to the track.

Consumers money is tighter than ever, and People are looking for the best Deal possible to spend what little they have.

What is the cost for a ticket to a UT game?

Big g this is not college football...this is stock car racing ...totally different...it should be affordable for a family to go out and have a good time and not cost an ARM and a leg or a second or third morgage to have fun on a weekend...most family's now are on a budget and can't afford the Extra cost....there is an old saying if you lower the cost on tour product you make more will mass sales.....jmo

What is the cost for a ticket to a UT game?

I think a better question might be what does it cost to take a family to a movie on a Friday or Saturday night. A UT football game, as others have pointed out, is a different animal entirely. I really hope CTS can succeed with their model, but the show better be one heck of a show for that pricing to be seen as worthwhile for the average fan. JMO

shock.hope the payout is better ...i would never pay a parking fee at a race track that high .. a couple of bucks is one thing but 10 ..no....the cost of bringing a car three hour drive cant see it now ..i wish them good luck and hope they succeed ..i am not knocking them they have to do what they think .. with two cars with the crew would cost us about $210.00 min..for pits and that does not include the wives that would sit in the stands and a couple of others .. lets say $300.00 just to get in the track .another $200.00 min on fuel gas for cars and haulers plus food cost .........nope ..

Come up and down the east coast and every track has these exact prices if not more

I did a search along the southeast coast and found quite a few that are cheaper, including the track that Austin Self races. (Southern National Motorsports Park $15)

Hickory Motor Speedway has $10 for adults, $8 for teens and seniors, and under 12 free. Pit pass $25. So, I'm sure there are some that are more, and some that are like Hickory. So to say "every track has these exact prices if not more" is not accurate.

It all comes down to how many people will be willing to pay that much for 8 events. I'm in pick and choose mode. That includes my car. We'll wait until all the info including pay out is put out there.

Just to try and add balance....

Remember that everyone (spectators included) complained about how long it took to race 8 or 9 classes? These guys are addressing that by going to a 2 day schedule...and that move doubled their payroll, their electric bill etc.

THR didn't cashflow or it would still be open. This new model may or may not do better but they could not just do the same thing as previous owners,right?

jay

I'm sorry I didn't know I needed to specify most tracks not every. My apologies. Most the tracks you mentioned don't have a Friday show I know hickory has a Friday practice and it's a 100$ a car. I know concord was 150 for Friday practice than 35 non license/25 licensed. Gresham is the same usually 150 Friday includes crew and 30-35 Saturday. Every track is different. And you can't please everyone. This doesn't effect me any but with all the tracks that are closing these days I'm just grateful to have the ones we have.

Remember that everyone (spectators included) complained about how long it took to race 8 or 9 classes? These guys are addressing that by going to a 2 day schedule...and that move doubled their payroll, their electric bill etc.

jay

So what you are saying is for my buddy and I to watch the same show - we will go two nights instead of one / pay $64 in tickets and $20 in parking for a total of $84 in two nights instead of the $30 we used to pay for one night? :lol: Now that is one hell of a trade off.

jay

So what you are saying is for my buddy and I to watch the same show - we will go two nights instead of one / pay $64 in tickets and $20 in parking for a total of $84 in two nights instead of the $30 we used to pay for one night? :lol: Now that is one hell of a trade off.

They are certainly taking an entrepreneural risk with their pricing...especially the parking.

I wouldn't presume to tell you and your buddy what to do :D

jay

jay

They are certainly taking an entrepreneural risk with their pricing...especially the parking.

I wouldn't presume to tell you and your buddy what to do :D

jay

With all the bad luck you had this year I would rather just send you the money for sponsorship and I will take up golf. ;)

Archived