Sprint cars

supertx

Ill even build me a 305 for my sprint to race here if you make it happen

Danny will be out of town all week, he is at a promoters meeting in Reno. As far as running the sprints, he is for sure going to run every other week but would like to run them every week if we can get a good car count. And the rules will be the racesaver rules. I don't know if he will be using the racesaver purse or not.

Ill even build me a 305 for my sprint to race here if you make it happen

Danny will be out of town all week, he is at a promoters meeting in Reno. As far as running the sprints, he is for sure going to run every other week but would like to run them every week if we can get a good car count. And the rules will be the racesaver rules. I don't know if he will be using the racesaver purse or not.

Not familiar with the racesaver rules, but I thought the 305's were a slightly smaller chassis than the 360's and Outlaw/410's.

I know I am old school...but...I think it would be cool to see them run wingless.....

but...on a side note....I would rather seem them start up a class using the new open wheel legend car....I saw it at the dallas expo....it looked like it would be a crowd favorite....and be fairly inexpensive

I crew chief the two SST sprint cars that were at the grand opening. About running wingless Smiley did that a couple years ago and ended up getting away from it because people drove way over their heads and tore up a lot of stuff and he wants to keep the class as inexpensive as they can.

Sportmod02 the chassis are a normal sprint car chassis as in Maxim, J&J, Triple XX, Schnee. You can pick up a roller on racing junk for pretty cheap I have seen some for pretty cheap.

www.racesaver.com - www.sprintseriesoftexas.com - www.southernthuudersprints.com - MAYBE TRY TO SCHEDULE WITH GATOR , TO GET SOME CAR'S . www.gatormotorplex.net . I KNOW THERE ARE A BANCH AROUND EL PASO & EAST NEW MEXICO .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived